A low cost, versatile high speed mixer.
Cat. No. 10810, BioMixer, 115 volt Includes three mixing attachments, grinding mill, and plastic stand.
Cat. No. 10810EUR, BioMixer, 230 volt Includes three mixing attachments, grinding mill, and plastic stand.
The BioMixer is a versatile high-speed blender/mixer. Designed for one-hand operation, the BioMixer can be used with any suitable beaker or vessel having at least a 2 inch opening. Three stainless steel attachments allow any combination of mixing, emulsifying, shredding or chopping. A grinding mill attachment is included for dry materials such as seeds, grains, plant fibers, pharmaceutical materials, etc.
- Versatile: Three stainless steel attachments for any combination of mixing, emulsification, shredding, or chopping
- Practical: Can be used with any suitable vessel anywhere in your laboratory
- Handy and mobile: Easy to hold or clamp it on a lab ring stand
- Simple to use: No sample loss due to transfers from a blender vessel. Just hold it in a beaker or other vessel and turn on the switch
- Easy to clean: Rinse it under a tap
- Quality Swiss designed: Powerful 10,000 rpm motor. Totally sealed and double insulated for safety
- Working range for liquid mixing: 100ml to 2 liters
- Universal Motor: AC/DC 115 V, or 230V 50Hz
- Speed: Two speeds, 7,000 and 10,000 rpm
- Loading: 85 W (designed for intermittent operation at maximum of 5 minute runs)
- Insulation: Double insulation, sealed motor
- Cable: Two-conductor
- Overall Length: 12 inches
- Probe Guard Diameter: 2 inches
- Weight: 1 pound 10 ounces
- Attachments: chopper, vortex mixer disc, perforated mixer