The Jiffy Mixer is specially designed to stir viscous solutions.
Cat. No. LM, Jiffy Mixer
The small mixing shaft and head of the Jiffy Mixer is specially designed to stir viscous solutions (like food toppings, lotions, cell paste, epoxy resins, paint - anything that is 'flowable'). It thoroughly disperses and/or dissolves multi-part mixtures or suspensions of powders. Where ordinary propeller-type mixers fail due to vortexing, foaming or inadequate mix action, the Jiffy Mixer cuts mixing times of viscous materials by up to 90%. This unique design eliminates splashing and entrapment of air.
- Type 304 stainless steel
- Max speed 1200 rpm. Best performance at 450-750 rpm
- Fits 1/4' chucked power tools
- 1 1/4' diameter 1 3/8' tall mixing head
- 10 1/4' long 1/4' diameter shaft
- Working solution volumes from 70 mL to 3 L