The small mixing shaft and head of the Jiffy Mixer is specially designed to stir viscous solutions (like food toppings, lotions, cell paste, epoxy resins, paint - anything that is 'flowable'). It thoroughly disperses and/or dissolves multi-part mixtures or suspensions of powders. Where ordinary propeller-type mixers fail due to vortexing, foaming or inadequate mix action, the Jiffy Mixer cuts mixing times of viscous materials by up to 90%. This unique design eliminates splashing and entrapment of air.
- Type 304 stainless steel
- Max speed 1200 rpm. Best performance at 450-750 rpm
- Fits 1/4' chucked power tools
- 1 1/4' diameter 1 3/8' tall mixing head
- 10 1/4' long 1/4' diameter shaft
- Working solution volumes from 70 mL to 3 L