The SoniBeast-JR is a hand-held, cordless, variable-speed version of our high-energy Mini-Beadbeater/Sonibeast series of bead-mill cell disruptors.
The SoniBeast-JR is a hand-held, cordless, variable-speed version of our high-energy MiniBeadbeater/Sonibeast series of bead-mill cell disruptors. While the SoniBeast-JR is targeted for processing samples in the field or locations remote from the laboratory, it is also an affordable choice for processing a limited number of samples (<20/day) in the laboratory. Manually operated with a slide switch on the body of the SoniBeast-JR's motor housing, the vial tray holds two 2 ml screw-top polypropylene microvials or one 7 ml screw-top polypropylene vial.
The SoniBeast-JR comes with a smart charging station powered by 115 volt electrical input. Beads and vials, which will vary with the application, should be ordered separately.
- Processes one or two 2 ml screw cap microvials or one 7 ml screw cap tube.
- Manually operated by an on/off slide switch on the body of the SoniBeast-JR's motor housing
- Variable speed control
- 10,000 to 18,000 oscillations per minute
- Cell disruption times are typically less 2 minutes
- Powered with a 1.3 amp/hour lithium-ion battery
- Includes 115/230 dual voltage charging station (plug adapter needed for non-US style plugs)
- Weight: 2.1 pounds
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.