A low cost, versatile high-speed mixer and blender. Perfect for blade blending in open beakers, jars, and bowls. Swiss-made.
Cat. No. 10810 - BioMixer, 115 volt Includes three mixing attachments and storage stand
Cat. No. 10810EUR - BioMixer, 230 volt Includes three mixing attachments and storage stand
The BioMixer is a versatile high-speed blender/mixer. Designed for one-hand operation, the BioMixer can be used with any suitable beaker or vessel having at least a 2 inch opening. Three stainless steel attachments allow any combination of mixing, emulsifying, shredding or chopping. A grinding mill attachment is available for dry materials such as seeds, grains, plant fibers, pharmaceutical materials, etc.
- Versatile: Three stainless steel attachments for any combination of mixing, emulsification, shredding, or chopping
- Practical: Can be used with any suitable vessel anywhere in your laboratory
- Handy and mobile: Easy to hold or clamp it on a lab ring stand
- Simple to use: No sample loss due to transfers from a blender vessel. Just hold it in a beaker or other vessel and turn on the switch
- Easy to clean: Rinse it under a tap
- High quality: Swiss designed and manufactured. Powerful 10,000 rpm motor. Totally sealed and double insulated for safety
- Simple operation: Two-postition momentary switch.
- Working range for liquid mixing: 100ml to 2 liters
- Universal Motor: AC/DC 115 V, or 230V 50Hz
- Speed: Two speeds, 7,000 and 10,000 rpm
- Loading: 85 W (designed for intermittent operation at maximum of 5 minute runs)
- Insulation: Double insulation, sealed motor
- Cable: Two-conductor
- Overall Length: 12 inches
- Probe Guard Diameter: 2 inches
- Weight: 1 pound 10 ounces
- Attachments: chopper, vortex mixer disc, perforated mixer
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.